Bleach Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans Empty  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Central 46
Central 46
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Souls : 9020

Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans   Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:30 am

I am Toshiro Hitsugaya.

I'll be your newest admin to join the ranks of the Bleach Society, hopefully all goes well, and there aren't any problems with the site, then again if there are I shouldn't have to much trouble fixing them. I'm experienced in programming have been for many years, so when it comes down to creating games, BBCode, HTML and site designing I'm pretty well versed (And no I didn't design this forum that was all xXxIchiRukixXx), so I don't think we'll have many problems on this site. I'm a big anime and manga fan, always have been, my favorite animes and mangas would include, InuYasha, Bleach, Code Geass, Ruroni Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Ghost in the Shell and a bunch of others. I like drawing, always have, mostly only an anime artist, can't draw really anything else but anime characters, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Well, that's all for now, hope to see you around the boards.

Last edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiax
Master Magus
Master Magus
Tiax

Souls : 1023179894

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans   Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Fixed. I had nothing to do with the design, that was all xXxIchiRukixXx's doing. She's a freaking genius. wha
Back to top Go down
https://blbl.rpg-board.net
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Central 46
Central 46
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Souls : 9020

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans   Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Ah my mistake, thanks for clearing that up Tiax. Awesome job, xXxIchiRukixXx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans   Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Fellow Bleach Fans
Page 1 of 1